MAD Foundation and Operation SafeDrop partners in Poland & Ukraine
Partnering with UAid Direct, an organisation sourcing aid for us to deliver across Ukraine. Their team provides:
- High-quality aid from across Europe
- Prioritisation of aid delivery locations
- Aid Collection from Medyka and Uman for delivery across Ukraine
The NEST project helps families whose housing is destroyed receive new modular houses on their land plots.
The NEST initiative allows people to get a temporary mobile home for free and install it on their own property.
They focus on people whose housing is fully destroyed, and provide them with their own plot so that they are ready to rebuild their homes on it.
We are working alongside the NEST project as part of our commitment to the rebuild phase of Ukraine.
Partnering with KHARPP, a grassroots humanitarian relief effort based out of the Przemyśl Train Station. Their team provides:
- Door-to-door aid delivery to families and communities in Kharkiv
- Information and assistance to refugees arriving at the station on how to continue their travel
- Purchasing and sending medicine and requested medical equipment for residents of Kharkiv
Our partners at Eden Aid are a UK-based organisation travelling to the Ukrainian boarder with aid donations. Their team provides:
- Aid collection from across England
- Aid delivery to the Ukrainian border where it is handed on to trusted partners.
Troy Peden, GoAbroad’s Founder, and his son Santiago initiated our presence on the ground by partnering with 2 humanitarian centres looking to safely transport vulnerable families to their relatives within Poland and into Germany. These missions set the path for Operation SafeDrop to establish a stable footing to build on and together we continue to collaborate across US and UK support networks.
Partnering with Andrew Sparke and Edward Pinkney established and maintain an information hub in Warsaw. Their team provides:
- Information about visas to the United Kingdom and other English-speaking destinations
- Access to sponsors in the UK
- Information on the rights of Ukrainian refugees living in the UK
- Advice on transportation options and cost
- Pet transportation information